Hive One Id™ - Overview
One of the most important but lacking elements in the IoT paradigm is identification of people and objects using the same identification. Identity should be sensed and rule based actions should automatically be triggered.
Hive One Id™ is the first technology that can provide every person on the planet with one unique identity for Banking and loyalty, national identification and for local identification.
Our solutions are not only technically advanced and ahead of the market but also aligned with the global trend to expose objects or things through what is commonly called the Internet of Things/Internet of Everything. Hive One Id’s new methods, technical capability, and security enables the only “One” identification product for people, objects and animals, ideally suited to enable the next technology wave called the Internet of Things. The fully programmable Hive One Id™ can be configured to suit the exact requirements of virtually any application requirement.
A unique next generation technology that links technological devices and assets to a Wireless Device Network (WDN). This allows data & assets to be protected, monitored, and managed from a central place on the Internet.
- To make it even more exceptional, Hive One Id™ can monitor devices with a wide range of sensory modules. It transmits a pre-programmed ID with the relevant data at pre-set intervals or on specific event condition.
- Hive One Id™ is your single link to all your assets, devices, services and data. Hive One Id™ is the ultimate secure One Identification for banking and loyalty, keyless society, electronic number plates and many more.
- Hive One Id™ is the ideal OEM component to link everything to its owner or authorized user, from the premises lock, appliances, high value assets and data.
- Hive One Id™ has the best power usage / range / update frequency / data size / cost ratio ever achieved in this type of technology. Allowing mass rollout.
- Modular design and complete programmability.
- Fifth generation technology built on 35 years of experience and successful previous generation technology in the market today.
Hive One Id™ accelerates the delivery of custom connected applications allowing our customers to begin realizing the potential of the Internet of Things / Internet of Everything.
- Hive One Id™ is a unique technology that allows solution architects to easily build product to a myriad of challenges in virtually every industry you can think of in no time. Hiving Data totally secure for the Internet of Things.
- One Id’s technology is ideal to be incorporated in all products and applications that require electronic identification and monitoring.
- The Hive One Id™ Security methodology is included in the Hive One Id™ product but has a business opportunity of its own. This methodology totally secures all digital data transferred and although the method might be known to hackers the variables used only exist in the specific moment of space & time when the data was transmitted. The application of this technology in the data security industry is enormous.
- Hive One Id™ resembles functions of previous generation technologies but this new patented technology is the mass enabler for the “Internet of Things”. The following makes it unique:
- Hive One Id™ is the only identification technology where readers are not application specific. Any reader can read any identification and ensure that the data is transferred to the required destination.
- Hive One Id™ has local intelligence and can group objects or people without being connected to the internet.
- Hive One Id™ can verify identity with the carriers’ biometrics without an internet connection.
- Hive One Id™ uses a proprietary through the air data transfer method that is ten times faster than any other technology.
- Hive One Id™ is the only totally secure identification device that cannot be copied or replicated.
Some Key Features
- Foundational Broadcast Beacon technology that allows solution architects to easily build product to a myriad of challenges in virtually every industry you can think of in no time.
- Hive One Id™ is ideal to be incorporated in all products and applications that require electronic identification.
- Hive One Id™ is the only identification technology where the reader does not require to be configured as it receives its instructions from the electronic identification device, making it ideal to be placed in other electronic devices as an OEM device as well as in public and/or private installed locations.
- Consists of a wide variety of sensor modules that transmit the relevant data at pre-set intervals or on specific event conditions.
- Hive One Id™ is the ultimate secure ONE IDENTIFICATION for banking and loyalty, keyless society, electronic number plates and more.
- Hive One Id™ has the best power usage / range / advertising rate / data size / cost ratio ever achieved in this type of technology. Allowing mass rollout.
- Ideally suited as an OEM component for all device manufacturers. SPI bus or serial integration provides universal access to all electronic devices.
- Very accurate RSSI for location detection purposes.
- Unique anti-collision and ultra-fast transmission ensures that
- objects can be seen at high speed
- Large number of objects can be seen in the same space by the same reader.
- Totally secure.
- Modular design and complete programmability.
Innumerable Scenarios of Applications
- Hive One Id™ can deter criminals and secure your safety
- Hive One Id™ can streamline your business, ring fence your assets and keep you updated
- Hive One Id™ can provide Near Field Communication, enabling secure banking and seamless point of sales
- Hive One Id™ can track endangered wildlife and help curb poaching
- Hive One Id™ watches over your home—accurate and vigilant
- It can sense vibrations and changes in light. It monitors temperature and reacts to motion
- Hive One Id™ registers whenever anything is altered in your chosen sphere
- Hive One Id™ drives with you, monitoring your safe arrival. Hive One Id™ can detect any accident or incident and can notify an appropriate emergency response team—automatically.
- Hive One Id™ protects your data by adding unique identification to emails, photos and social media posts.
- Hive One Id™ helps you to check in at public venues, tag updates and photos as well
Hive One Id™ can be deployed in various ways to suit virtually any application requirement from simple isolated applications to highly integrated applications where the Hive One Id™functions across multiple applications.
The technology can be incorporated on an OEM basis in a variety of electrical and electronic products where the manufacturer wants to monitor the functioning of the product and provide additional services to clients.
Hiving technology compliments a wide variety of existing technologies, enabling them to use the Hive One Id™ as part of their solution to identify people and objects and to trigger appropriate actions. Hive One Id™ Readers are easy to incorporate into any existing technology.
The technology enables solutions across organizational boundaries and can collect data in a central databases from where it can enable organizational solutions.
Hive One Id™
Hive One Id™ radio frequency transmitter, consists of a number of sensor modules that enrich the data collected about the object and enables various applications. The sensor data can be used to set the Hive One Id™ into alarm state. In alarm state the Hive One Id™ will perform actions associated with the specific alarm.
Hive One Id™ Reader
Hive One Id™ Readers receive the instructions from one or more of the Hive One Id’s. The reader does not carry any configuration and is thus suitable to be deployed in public places and also to be included in other technology.
When readers are required to perform a specific application function, a specially configured Hive One Id™ called a Hive One Location Id™ can be used to provide the reader with additional instructions specific to the location.
Hive One Id™ Communication Modules
The Hive One Id™ Reader requires a connection to a communication network to enable it to transfer the Hive One Id™ data to the location as per the instruction on the Hive One Id™. The Hive One Id™ Reader can in its simplest form transfer data via serial communication to a networked device or via USB to any PC or Android device. Hive One Id™ Network modules can be used to connect the Hive One Id™ Reader to the internet.
Hive One Id™ Software
Hive One Id™ Software modules allow solution architects to deploy solutions specific to the application requirements. The following device modules are available:
- Android applications
- PC API’s
- Server API’s